Finally nailed down my build...

Jeff,

How many parts have you sold and given to the guys with way more than bolt ons?

Why do some people still believe post counts and signatures mean jack?

How effective are the new Hornady Zombie Maxx rounds?

Why are boobs so cool?

That's all my questions for now...

BB... It's all good man...This is just CompD...

Its all in Fun man...Don't sweat it...

Hope it all goes well man...

Ok, point taken I will call it somethin else next time.
Just because it says build doesnt mean it has to have internal work...big pistons, cam, etc...

My last street car(mustang) made just shy of 900hp, but it didnt have a "built" motor...guess I shoulda called it my bolt on setup...sounds crazy...

The point of the thread was to share some info with a great bunch of people and get some feedback on my plans. Which is what forums are for. Not to nit-pick what someone is calling the setup or plan of action on their vehicle

The point of this forum used to be a little different. You are doing what many have already.
Please don't take offense. I actually fukked up on my meds today so I'm a little cranky. :Cheer:

Jeff,

How many parts have you sold and given to the guys with way more than bolt ons?

Why do some people still believe post counts and signatures mean jack?

How effective are the new Hornady Zombie Maxx rounds?

Why are boobs so cool?

That's all my questions for now...

A lot. I love my job.
I don't know.
I don't know.
Boobs are cool because they are cool.

Last edited:
just re read the first sentence which was the meaning of my tirade and I suck at reading good. that is all

Last edited:
No offense taken, gotta give those a hard time back who giveth me a hard time!
Its all in good fun. Just wanted to make it clear when I use the term built I dont mean I have a "built" truck...mine is gonna be weaksauce compared to most people on here...

Just tryin to get a little helpful input before I started.

Not hitting many limits @ 800hp twin turbo dd with efi. Even tho David's luck leans otherwise

Jake

Right Cliff. Jesus is just a general term I use. :hehe:

Not this mess again!

How many times do I have to explain definitions to you people?:hehe: I got this great analogy I like to whip out about your mom, and the general term bish...:hehe::hehe:

Not this mess again!

How many times do I have to explain definitions to you people?:hehe: I got this great analogy I like to whip out about your mom, and the general term bish...:hehe::hehe:

LOOK !! I'm sorry. Alright? I'd like to take it back, but it's on the internets so I can't. :kick:

Last edited:
Looks like a pretty fun setup! You'll probably be wanting that 62 replacing the stocker after a couple months. I wonder if you threw the word "cam" in your list they would consider it as a minor build lol. Build to me is making something from scratch not buying pistons, rods etc b/c they are already "built" hahahahaha

Back