Fire ring tooling

the bhj tool works well and you can do both o-ring and fire ring. Just change the cutting tip.

Register plate $1051.25
Cutter $1077.50
Cutter tip $36 (fire ring)
Cutter tip $45 (o-ring)
You will also need a depth mic. These prices are retail from there site. You can do better if you setup an account with them.

Wow thats expensive, but I guess it could pay for itself after a while.

Isn't there a cheap tool called a groove-a-matic that some people use for cutting O-rings in a block?

Chris at BHJ gave me this price
cutter 862
depth gauge 162
tooling 40
cummins plate 841
total 1905
number is 510 797 6780

I did mine in the block with the grove o matic but you will most likely have to pull the block . mine are holding for a year now and they see 60lbs daily. But it is good for o rings only.

thanks guys 8-10 heads and it pays for its self. can u get Dmax and Power Stroke plates

thanks guys 8-10 heads and it pays for its self. can u get Dmax and Power Stroke plates

Why on earth do you want to work on those things LOL Can't wait to see your shop. Ever need anything. Let me know.

Cant be just a cummins shop WTF the fun in that!! anyway i think im moving to a DMAX!!!!! hope to have it up by early spring.

There is way more broke down fords and chevys out there that need work than there is cummins lol

Gotta go where the business is at...with all those 6 leakers running around....somebody has to work on em!