Fire ringed 24v head...just re-done only 1000mi!!

yoshi470

EDP Janitor
This head was just redone in June and has only 1000 miles on it and is virtually brand new! When i had the work done Green county machine put in new valves, new guides, new seats, had the head surfaced, cut for fire rings (.105 rings), checked for cracks, magnafluxed. I have the receipt for anyone who wants to see, I spent 1600 on this head and it virtually hasnt been used at all. It will come with a brand new fire ring gasket with six new .105 fire rings. Head is at work right now and will get pics for anyone who wants to see it. Head will come with a set of stock springs i will be keeping my hamilton springs on it. Customer pays freight. Starting price will be $1000.00 obo.

Bump for a good deal! Would buy it this very moment if for a CR.

It this head ready to put on a truck and run right away, or does it need work done to it first.

I'll buy it for $1000 plus shipping. Let me know what shipping will cost to 63123.

thanks
tom
314-306-1125

Ill buy it if Tommy don't. I can't pm yet. Text me if you don't sell it. (573)-225-3409

olblue...I had a few other guys dealing on the head before your post and pretty sure one will be buying it but if you not i will go down the list on whose in line.

Standing In Line

Waiting my turn, I wanna trade you paper for steel.
Have you sold this yet?