First Gen roll cage

Diesel Nut

6 Speed 12V
I have an S+W race cars 10 point roll cage here I need to get rid of. Scrapped the drag truck project, still have the cage. Have all the bars, most are coped by S+W. 1 5/8" .134" wall mild steel tubing. Only parts missing are the floor plates. Simple flat plates you can pick up or make yourself. Located in Sacramento, CA. Local pick up would be best, but I can ship it on your dime.

$200

Jason

Yeah its the first gen one. I actually used the floor plates on my Samurai........ Built a whole cage from 1 3/4 and had the plates right there so...... Yeah, there in the zuki. As for it fitting the 96 I don't know. The first gen trucks were a little bit smaller than the 2nd gens. It doesn't go through the dash, it should fit around it.

I'll have to figure out the best way to get it there. Soon as I have a price I'll PM ya.

I'm not really sure how to ship it to ya. I got it Fed Ex, but it was very expensive to ship.

Fed ex freight terminal in Duluth Mn i can pick up?
Pm yer number if ya don't mind

I'll take it if you don't mind me picking it up. I'm just a bit north(Marysville area).

RonA

Fed ex freight terminal in Duluth Mn i can pick up?
Pm yer number if ya don't mind

Sorry, I didn't go back far enough in the posts. This one looks like an "I'll take it". My apologies, I withdraw my offer.

RonA

I know I'm dragging up an old thread, but I still have this but I'm not going to deal with shipping it. Its going to be expensive and I just don't want to deal with Fed Ex freight. If you have a Fed Ex freight account and want to make all the arrangements then that's fine. Local pick up would be preferred.