First hook of the year for me. Updated setup

couldnt you just wire the CAD over so you dont need vacum line since its a puller ?

Looking good Tim. I think 4:88's would make a big difference for you. Sounds like its pretty much up against the governor.

Thanks Rob. I agree and will change I'm just not gonna do it right now. I'm not spending any money on it until vacation is over. Right now I'd rather do more things with the family than add a few feet to a truck pull. After two weeks of family vacation I will have wished I had just spent the money on the truck. Lol

sounds great and looked good! why not try the scheid turbo? it just may surprise you

I probably would try it if it didn't have the 2.6 protrusion wheel on it. I don't pull against any protrusion trucks except for a couple that run the hx60 chargers from haisley. I'm checking into redoing the compressor side and then I will put it back on. That's the plans anyway.

couldnt you just wire the CAD over so you dont need vacum line since its a puller ?

I could and have thought about it but it is a ***** to turn so its pretty nice to have it in place for ease of moving and loading. Electric-Hydraulic steering and a one piece axle will be an upgrade after this season.

I use a posi-lok 4x4 cable and it's nice because I can turn it just fine and then when I roll out on the track I lock it in and then just unlock it before I leave the track. I suppose it's not much different than a vac line but since it's mechanical I know it's locked in.

I use a posi-lok 4x4 cable and it's nice because I can turn it just fine and then when I roll out on the track I lock it in and then just unlock it before I leave the track. I suppose it's not much different than a vac line but since it's mechanical I know it's locked in.

I have done the cable lock on Jeeps before and it worked great. Something worth trying considering it can be done for uner $50 from the local bike shop.

Dave (94 12valve) I love the sticker.

I do the same thing for now. Once you get used to engaging it, it works pretty decent.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2