First Large NADM Sled Pull RPM Fest May 31st!

me and 2 tone will just park on top of the booth then!

me and 2 tone will just park on top of the booth then!

Parking inside would be much better! Who's going to sign up for the parade through town on Saturday showing your trucks off!

Yes, you can trailer them through town!

RK

i am game for parking inside the booth too! parade, if theres not tight turms i can still drive mine as long as its a constant speed and not hell with the dual disc

ill just keep mine looking pretty at the fairgrounds, and take tow rig on parade

Hell ill go, gonna have to be on the trailer though. Dont know how fun an ag pump, triple disc, and hand throttle would be driving through town! Dave you should drive the monster truck in it!

Hell ill go, gonna have to be on the trailer though. Dont know how fun an ag pump, triple disc, and hand throttle would be driving through town! Dave you should drive the monster truck in it!
Already planned out

My wife said she wants a ride!! In the truck that is. Forgot I have to be specific talking to you when stating a female would like a ride!! I sure am glad it pulling season very soon. Havent seen you clowns in a while!!

My wife said she wants a ride!! In the truck that is. Forgot I have to be specific talking to you when stating a female would like a ride!! I sure am glad it pulling season very soon. Havent seen you clowns in a while!!
Only one seat-He He He

LOLWhen does that matter? Are you driving the monster truck through town?
It only matters when your buddies wife wants a ride and the only place for her to sit is on your lap!All the monsters are supposed to go through town!!Led by Ohara towings big wrecker "The Mistress".

Hey Anthony,I am going to consider you a sponsor----I mean heck a lap dance usualy cost a good buck these days.

SORRY I CANT HELP IT!!!

Haha, good deal!! So that means you need to sell some of these water/air coolers for me in exchange for sponsoring my wife :hehe:

Last edited:
hmm hope Anothny has no kids, they might not be his....LOL