Fleece S366

Forced Inductions wasn't even mentioned, you must have an issue with them. I love when a BP/BW turbo salesman tries to tell the public their product is better than another BP/BW turbo.

FI was used as an example on Cummins forum where the OP posted the same thread.... They are abliged to sell what they want at pricing they see fit, I wont fault them for it. But FI is a turbo shop, FPE is a performance shop, and we focus on the big picture, how all the pieces need to come together to have a good running setup. Not just selling a bunch of turbos cheap.... I hate the phone calls from guys that have spent good money on a charger setup, that just doesnt work! Because I know with certainty that our setups do work! If you question my motives or intentions from a sales standpoint, give me a call, we can talk turbos. I garuntee you wont get the impression that Im just hucking turbos. Ultimately its your money, and the consumer is going to spend it as he/she sees fit.

Caleb

Last edited:
If you purchase an FPE charger and it fails, whether its on FPE or on you, you are going to get taken care of in some way. Just ask Logan... (SRT6)

Caleb

i'll second that, they stand behind their products and take care of their customers, they had the new charger on the way before the other one even got took off the truck,

Tell us about billet wheel technology. Do you design/cut your own wheels?

Yes! FPE is constantly modifying, testing and driving change when it comes to our custom billet compressors. The main focus of 2011 was the 63mm Billet compressor for the S3 and S4 line. We are close to the same level of power with the FPE Custom 63mm compressor, as the standard billet 66mm Compressor as seen in the first video posted above. More so than peak power, we are also designing and testing to get a fattened long broad curve, all the way across the power band! What good is a peaky charger that's only happy with a bunch of fuel and R's? We wanna see streetable comfortable to drive for everyone 700-800 DD's!

Caleb

You need to just go back to your standard Smarty tuning, and just get your injectors done. I think you will be surprised how much that will help. Get into that 120HP Injector range and back your smarty tuning way off.

That's the plan when I get the time to send the injectors off. Bigger injectors with less duration to keep the rail up if it has problems keeping up. Around town the 4K tune is nice with the less smoke, it just takes a few more revs to get it going. I do miss the bottom end of 4.2, have to run the tnt on 7 just to get it to feel like 3 on 4.2.

The shorter intercooler tube you sent me is still half way polished. Someday I'll get it done and get those pics sent to you. Jace

Yes! FPE is constantly modifying, testing and driving change when it comes to our custom billet compressors. The main focus of 2011 was the 63mm Billet compressor for the S3 and S4 line. We are close to the same level of power with the FPE Custom 63mm compressor, as the standard billet 66mm Compressor as seen in the first video posted above. More so than peak power, we are also designing and testing to get a fattened long broad curve, all the way across the power band! What good is a peaky charger that's only happy with a bunch of fuel and R's? We wanna see streetable comfortable to drive for everyone 700-800 DD's!

Caleb

This is what kind of info I was looking for from the man his self

Thanks Caleb

Caleb

Interesting...