flet bed tool boxes? where to get them

If you can build a flatbed I would think you could build your own boxes? Some piano hinges and plate etc.

yep deffinatly could have built them but witht the price of steel and the hinges and the lock/handle i would prolly spent more on the material to build than 200 dollars. i dont understand how i can buy these boxes for 200 but when i go to the steel shop they charge me 100 dollars for enough steel then the hinge is 10 bucks, the handle/lock is 25 or 35 dep. on the model, hell that dint count into effect the weatherproof seal and the powder coating.

They probably buy truck loads of supplies and have illegals put them together for $5 an hour.

I've been needing to get new boxes for my truck too. I'm the same way though. I don't want to turn loose of the money and I want to make sure I get some that are not going to leak a year from now.

I've been needing to get new boxes for my truck too. I'm the same way though. I don't want to turn loose of the money and I want to make sure I get some that are not going to leak a year from now.
Good luck, We've tried several different brands/models for our semi trailers. If they're sealed up tight enough not to leak the condensation builds up and stuff inside still gets ruined.:doh: