Fletcher vs. Madson - DONE!

MrDeez said:
Here's how it really went...

Video

Enjoy and thanks for coming out!

:aiwebs_029: Dang!! How early did Richard try to hit the tree???

That looked to be atleast .200 Red. :bang :bang

And who was running on the bottle in that match-up?:poke: I thought this was an all motor matchup?:lolly:

Still it was a great race that I'm sure people will watch time and time again. :woohoo:

Thumbs up to Richard, for making the trek up there.....

And Fletcher, well you keep on doin what your doin.:ylsuper:

turbothom said:
Joe.......That avatar is just going to ruin you image. SO TAKE IT DOWN. Anyway, I don't stand like that.

Bandon......what have you started?

..Preston..
Sometimes in the shop I get stuck trying to figure out how I would twist or turn an angle and I stop and look at your picture and ask myself " how would Preston do it " and Shazam it comes to me. So I look at it as a fabrication tool.
It will hang in my shop forever.:rockwoot:

Maybe we could make "How Would Preston Do It?" bracelets.....
HWPDI? LOL LOL

Timbeaux38 said:
Maybe we could make "How Would Preston Do It?" bracelets.....
HWPDI? LOL LOL

The other day, I was talking to a Skagit Valley Potato field manager. He put a lot of emphasis on the impotency of the skin…

It's nice to see this race got the attention warranted. Richard, I can't tell you how disappointed I am that I didn't get to see you again; you are arguably the most noteworthy diesel racer in the country and it would have been an honor to witness your truck's 'snake dance' in person (though I'd never want to be in the lane next to it).
It seems that I misunderstand who is allowed to use the "smilies" available, like: :eek:wned: Can somebody clarify the rules for me? Are they only for use to antagonize before a race? Do we need to have a minimum post count? Thanks for educating me... :) (<--- sorry if I misused this smiley).
Rusty, the debate has been around for years as to whether NOS is as good as #2 only, both in racing and dynoing. Obviously fellows who go right to NOS must be much smarter than those of us who insist on having well-built motors and learning about a true "Super Tune". Although it doesn't seem to do as much on the track as the dyno (note that trucks with 100+hp more than me are still slower), the extensive discussion on the matter has convinced me that I should go ahead and try it myself. I still have a couple of things I want to do "all motor", but after that I'm joining the NOS team. Does anyone know if I have to sign up somewhere, or take a secret oath? I wonder what an extra 150+hp will do to my 1/4 mile times..?

Rhonda, I have heard rumblings about a "Secret Order of the Naaws" Meeting, but dont have anything confirmed yet LOL the location is secret, but I hear that you laugh your ass off even if the jokes suck LOL

I heard the Nitrous oath starts something like this:

"I, (state your name), do take Nitrous to be my helper, in spun bearings and cracked cranks, in twisted driveshafts and broken axles. Anything that #2 could do for me, Nitrous..." "... continually searching for refill stations..."

brnadon.

First off....Awesome guys!! Great catch Richard!! It will be great to see what it does when you get a full pass in!!:bow:

Now Rhonda:bang

Rottin Rhonda said:
the debate has been around for years as to whether NOS is as good as #2 only, both in racing and dynoing. Obviously fellows who go right to NOS must be much smarter than those of us who insist on having well-built motors and learning about a true "Super Tune". Although it doesn't seem to do as much on the track as the dyno (note that trucks with 100+hp more than me are still slower), the extensive discussion on the matter has convinced me that I should go ahead and try it myself. I still have a couple of things I want to do "all motor", but after that I'm joining the NOS team. Does anyone know if I have to sign up somewhere, or take a secret oath? I wonder what an extra 150+hp will do to my 1/4 mile times..?

:lolly: :blahblah1:

The whole argument that running #2 only with twins is "true" HP and that a single with nitrous is "fake" HP is not only laughable but just shows your ignorance:doh:

Also, if you think you can just slap on some nitrous and get an extra 150+hp you really must not know much about the whole process? Do you even turn your own wrenches, or do you just have this stuff done for you?LOL

There is much more tuning and tweeking involved to get nitrous to run right than there is slapping a set of pre-designed PDR twins onLOL

I also find it kind of funny that my lowly PSD with it's "fake" HP and 1000 extra lbs is nearly running has fast as you and most likely will be faster shortly!:kick: And by the way...I have NEVER dynoed as high as you ;)

That race was awesome to watch:D

But does all this mean I can't run Twins AND Nitrous and not be called ignorant, and have all this "fake" hp? I really want to have real hp, but I'm just so confused. Wait a minute, maybe I've just inhaled a little too much nitrous:aiwebs_015: :poke:

Chris:fish:

Fletcher said:
The other day, I was talking to a Skagit Valley Potato field manager. He put a lot of emphasis on the impotency of the skin…

Hey Bill,
That package you sent me, should I forward it to RR ? ? LOL LOL LOL :lolly: :lolly: :lolly:

Rottin Rhonda said:
Rusty, the debate has been around for years as to whether NOS is as good as #2 only, both in racing and dynoing. Obviously fellows who go right to NOS must be much smarter than those of us who insist on having well-built motors and learning about a true "Super Tune". Although it doesn't seem to do as much on the track as the dyno (note that trucks with 100+hp more than me are still slower), the extensive discussion on the matter has convinced me that I should go ahead and try it myself. I still have a couple of things I want to do "all motor", but after that I'm joining the NOS team. Does anyone know if I have to sign up somewhere, or take a secret oath? I wonder what an extra 150+hp will do to my 1/4 mile times..?

Interesting. :thankyou2:

Does Nitrous work well in a Geoduck application?

Dockboy said:
First off....Awesome guys!! Great catch Richard!! It will be great to see what it does when you get a full pass in!!:bow:

Now Rhonda:bang

:lolly: :blahblah1:

The whole argument that running #2 only with twins is "true" HP and that a single with nitrous is "fake" HP is not only laughable but just shows your ignorance:doh:

Also, if you think you can just slap on some nitrous and get an extra 150+hp you really must not know much about the whole process? Do you even turn your own wrenches, or do you just have this stuff done for you?LOL

There is much more tuning and tweeking involved to get nitrous to run right than there is slapping a set of pre-designed PDR twins onLOL

I also find it kind of funny that my lowly PSD with it's "fake" HP and 1000 extra lbs is nearly running has fast as you and most likely will be faster shortly!:kick: And by the way...I have NEVER dynoed as high as you ;)
Do you even turn your own wrenches, or do you just have this stuff done for you?LOL

LOL!!!!!! I can answer the wrench question (“can you handle the truth”/ ref. A few good men)

For example; At Redding Ca. she changed out a blown head gasket in just under four hrs.(No assistance and witness by JH performance ) Now, I know most of us can do that in 12 minutes. She pulled her own motor and re-installed it after it was built. The racers regularly watch her critique her fueling/ timing in the pits… So, the answer's Yes.... It’s actually impressive that she does get into that level of involvement.....

Fletcher said:
Do you even turn your own wrenches, or do you just have this stuff done for you?LOL

LOL!!!!!! I can answer the wrench question (“can you handle the truth”/ ref. A few good men)

For example; At Redding Ca. she changed out a blown head gasket in just under four hrs.(No assistance and witness by JH performance ) Now, I know most of us can do that in 12 minutes. She pulled her own motor and re-installed it after it was built. The racers regularly watch her critique her fueling/ timing in the pits… So, the answer's Yes.... It’s actually impressive that she does get into that level of involvement.....

That's awesome! And just for clarification, my statement was not meant to be chauvinistic at all!! I would have said the same thing regardless if it came from male or female. ;)

I just find it funny that most of these "#2 only is the only real power" people think nitrous is some magical cheating "fuel" that you just "slap on" and BANG.........instant 150 HP:blahblah1: :doh: It just shows they have no idea what they are talking aboutLOL

Dockboy said:
That's awesome! And just for clarification, my statement was not meant to be chauvinistic at all!! I would have said the same thing regardless if it came from male or female. ;)

I just find it funny that most of these "#2 only is the only real power" people think nitrous is some magical cheating "fuel" that you just "slap on" and BANG.........instant 150 HP:blahblah1: :doh: It just shows they have no idea what they are talking aboutLOL

10-4, I think she’s just questioning the need opposed to inducing some of the Alkyi C-7/9’s hexyl cuts available…..