101.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Picture175.jpg
    Picture175.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Picture176.jpg
    Picture176.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 102
Looks like the family truckster on National Lampoons ?Vacation LOL

I guess you could give him credit for the ingenuity, but that looks like pounded out @$$! It would have almost been cooler if he grafted a 2008 SuperDuty front end on there. :bang

Looks like the family truckster on National Lampoons ?Vacation LOL

That's what i was thinking!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

Damn, ya beat me.
I was gonna call him Clark. :hehe:

That idea's been done thought of...
Family_Truckster_SBC.jpg

the story.... i work in a salvage yard this nut comes in askin about buying 2 sets of headlights, 2 grills, a junk hood and fenders he can hack up and im like ok.... then he starts in this whole idea he has of a prerunner type setup for his truck with double everthing and "flip" it upside down by this time hes super deep in explanation and im back at uhhhhh u wanna buy parts for what again. anyway myself and everyone here thinks this guy is off his rocker and to my suprise he buys some of the parts on 2 different occasions for this monstrosity!!! the second time he came in im like look this is nuts u gotta bring this thing in and again to my suprise he does!!!!!! btw he wants to do the same thing to the back!!!!!!!!! different folks different strokes!!!!!!!!

I think I threw up alittle in my mouth...

You "think" you threw up in your mouth.
I don't understand.
I mean, if there was nothing in your mouth, and then there was, and it didn't go in past your lips, then you threw up. :hehe:

Hey guys that is my rig!!!! I cant believe you would talk so much trash Gold!!!! That took weeks to do!!

HAHA. If that were mine I would put it in neutral jump out and let it run me over!!:hehe: