floor it stage III pump

82ndsnpr

i have a floor it stage 3 pump has just over 4k worth of miles. i must have a good core pump off an 05-07 with low miles under 50k the pump will ship when we check the core you send.

1200 obo

I might end up buying this if my 150 HP sticks come in by next week. I am local, so shipping wouldn't be a problem. And it would be all cash.

just let me know if you want it i can hold it for you for a bit im not in a rush to sell just dont want to sit on it to long

would you possibly be willing to do some trading for an ii stage 3 duramax pump? what size stix will it support?

i know what my dyno numbers are now just need a different pump matched up to the size of injectors i plan on getting. ive been told this is a good pump up to about 120hp stix but im planning on going bigger than that and i dont want to take a chance and not be able to maintain rail pressure. with stock injectors and tuning i have no complaints as of yet but i would rather have more then enough as to be underfueled

I talked to John the other day as he is working on my pump and he said the stage 3 will support 750-850hp and the stage 4 when completed will flow as much as dual cp3's. Smokin-U it will support the stick you want I imagine unless your shooting for 1000hp.