Flow numbers on the head.

When I said big I ment big influence and a big time help sorry should have been more clear. I was kind of pissed when I posted that it just irritates me wen I read stuff like that. Bottom line you guys are making great products keep up the great work! Leo

Saw around 50hp gain, Buck.

could you post this dyno chart and list what all mods were on the truck and if there were any changes made other than the head. theres a lot of people that want to see these numbers. ive heard rumors about these heads and i think a legit dyno chart would help out....

don't get discouraged Zach your building really good products and some people just love to try to put down anyone doing well and argue about parts even when they don't understand why the part works it way it does. I have bought cams from you because you do provide accurate info on your products so a buyer can make an informed decision.

don't get discouraged Zach your building really good products and some people just love to try to put down anyone doing well and argue about parts even when they don't understand why the part works it way it does. I have bought cams from you because you do provide accurate info on your products so a buyer can make an informed decision.

Well said^:clap: