Fluidamper 12v

zfaylor

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We put this damper on our 2.5 truck at the start of the summer. Has 1 season on it. Put the truck back to stock so this has to go.

$300 shipped firm. If using paypal buyer pays fees. Comes with sensor bracket.

We put this damper on our 2.5 truck at the start of the summer. Has 1 season on it. Put the truck back to stock so this has to go.

$300 shipped firm. If using paypal buyer pays fees. Comes with sensor bracket.

I'll take it. Sending you a PM thanks.

That's a good deal. I was surprised how much of a difference it makes. That drone while driving went away, and the whole truck felt like it shook less at cruising speed and high RPMs.

GLWS!

Also, how many RPMs have you guys spun these to and had them hold up? I see a lot of the sled pulling guys sticking to the ATI ones and I don't know why.

That's a good deal. I was surprised how much of a difference it makes. That drone while driving went away, and the whole truck felt like it shook less at cruising speed and high RPMs.

GLWS!

Also, how many RPMs have you guys spun these to and had them hold up? I see a lot of the sled pulling guys sticking to the ATI ones and I don't know why.

in the powerstroke world, fluidamprs are a no no. Typical to see cracked oil pumps on 6.0/6.4/6.7 when using them.

in the powerstroke world, fluidamprs are a no no. Typical to see cracked oil pumps on 6.0/6.4/6.7 when using them.

Really? That's nuts. I have had one on my 12V and my 2.0TFSI Audi and it made a positive/noticeable difference on both.

The Audi more so from the fact that the knock sensor was picking up false positives and retarding timing based on that. I tossed the FD on it and it read more accurately and allowed me to pull way more timing and make quite a bit more power.

We took it to 5500 with zero issues.

Taken mine to the same. Tach started bouncing at 5,800-6,000 RPM and nothing came apart so my trust lies in that, and a built bottom end :lolly:

Last edited: