FOR SALE 1996 cummins with twins

just read this whole thread and had way too many chuckles... this is priceless. i hope they never ever delete this. if im feeling down sometime ill just come back here and re-read everything and realize my life isnt that bad... or as bad as certain people's :hehe::hehe::hehe:

just read this whole thread and had way too many chuckles... this is priceless. i hope they never ever delete this. if im feeling down sometime ill just come back here and re-read everything and realize my life isnt that bad... or as bad as certain people's :hehe::hehe::hehe:

I had a bad day so I had to come back and reread some of this stuff.

No it just shows you have no life

You have that all wrong dum dum. I have ten times the life your ever so retarded ass has so dont confuse yourself. Sometimes its just nice to end a stressful day reading what ratards have to say.

ya sittin on the computer everyday bein a internet bad ass is the life to have i guess.

ya sittin on the computer everyday bein a internet bad ass is the life to have i guess.

I guess I am an internet badass because YOU are the one who cried to mods about me. Dont get me started again ratard!

You have that all wrong dum dum. I have ten times the life your ever so retarded ass has so dont confuse yourself. Sometimes its just nice to end a stressful day reading what ratards have to say.

This guy is funny!!! :hehe:

Back