For Sale:2003 crew dually Cummins 4x4 $30,000

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
For sale is a completely rebuilt rust free clean clean clean 2003 Cummins truck.
It is a crewcab dually 4x4 with a complete new rebuilt engine, NEW Bosch 50HP injectors, new Goerend trans with triple disc, new tcase, new driveshafts, axles 100% rebuilt including brakes, new exhaust, new Airdog w/Beans sump, new radiator, new batteries, B&W gooseneck hitch, bed cover. Truck is white in color with charcoal cloth interior that is flawless. Low miles on the entire rebuild. Ill get pictures posted up first part of the week.

Wow, are they really getting this much? I need to put the engine back in my 04 and sell if so.

Wow, are they really getting this much? I need to put the engine back in my 04 and sell if so.

Ive had 2 calls today off the CL ad. This truck is NICE and completely like new inside out and underneath. We built it here for a large grain farmer who wanted a tax write-off last year. Just about every single wear part on the truck was put on new during the build right down to the tcase shift linkage and fuse box under the hood. It just had brand new 10 ply tires added last week also.

The man who owned it bought the rolling chassis from me as a 2wd last year and we put a 75K southern frame under it and built it into a 4x4.

BTW...30,000 is asking price and not an expected settling price. I have some room to work a deal and obviously if a serious member here wanted it they would get a great deal for what they would be buying. Its a like new truck without the tax and license of a new truck.

Last edited:
I remember trying to buy the truck when it was a 2WD body only.
It was super clean and I was disappointed that I couldn't get the deal done, it would have made me a nice truck.

GLWS, Chris! :cool:

Mark.

How many miles?

When I get pics Ill check it out and see how many since the rebuild. I know its not very many.

I remember trying to buy the truck when it was a 2WD body only.
It was super clean and I was disappointed that I couldn't get the deal done, it would have made me a nice truck.

GLWS, Chris! :cool:

Thanks Mark!

Mark.

30,000 wtf????????

Nobody said you had to buy it but look at it this way. If you bought this truck as a near new clean body original mile truck you would pay around 18,000 to 20,000 in MY area. This truck has a completely rebuilt .20 over rebuild with new 50HP Bosch injectors, new CP3, new Airdog, new exhaust, new trans lines and cooler, all new hoses, belts, etc etc along with a brand new rebuilt 4000.00 Goerend trans and a new transfer case and new driveshafts. Then it has rebuilt axles with all new everything including brakes and new tires with maybe 500 miles on them. If you buy that 20,000 dollar original mile truck you risk the engine going down and you are already into it for a lot more, then if the trans goes and it needs rubber or injectors you are buried in it.

I knew listing it would probably not bring a buyer from this diesel site but you never know if someone will jump and make a legit offer. Ive already said I have room to move on it. This is a competition site but not everyone needs a competition truck.

Got any pictures?

Plan was to get it thawed out and washed before pictures were taken but one of the "shop dwellers" left the hose on the water hydrant and froze it up so no clean pics yet. Ill thaw the truck out inside this weekend and get some at least dirty ones.