For Sale: 2006 Ram 2500 4x4 - Low Miles

c-hawk

Liberals Suck...
2006 Quad Cab, short bed, Automatic transmission, 4x4 Dodge Ram with Cummins diesel. Has Sirius radio with 6cd in dash changer, power driver’s seat (cloth interior), steering wheel radio controls, power/heated fold out tow mirrors, fog lights, trailer tow group, snow plow prep group, limited slip rear diff (3.73 gears), sliding rear window, etc. The truck has less then 8500 miles on it and has never been in any accidents, natural disasters etc and was kept in a garage probably 75% of the time.

Short version of the "why are you selling" story and background on the truck is...

I bought the truck brand new with the intention of building it to be my toy. I drove it around in stock form for 6000 miles, long enough to feel comfortable it wasn't going to be a lemon etc, and put some miles on the engine for a little break in. During that time i was collecting performance parts. In a matter of a few months it went from stock to 850+ rwhp. I had pulled all the stock parts off and replaced them. meaning I didn't tap the exhaust manifold or beat on the stock turbo, etc.

In its modified form it was run on the dyno probably 20-25 times, and driven around for a few thousand miles. It was never abused. It has never been on a drag strip, a pulling track, or even towed a trailer. It has never seen EGT’s over 1400*, and never seen over 1200* for more then a couple seconds.

I never really had time to use the truck, and after my wife and I had
<--------------- that little guy and we decided that she wasn't going back to work... so i couldn't afford to own it AND use it since we are now on just one income.

I pulled all the performance parts off the truck and sold them a little while ago.

The truck is back to 100% stock form now. All the parts i had just pulled off i have put back on. Then I got a pair of stock nozzled injectors from Don M and i got a stock build trans with less then 20miles on it as i type this from Dave at Ultimate trans.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

I would like to get 27,500 for the truck but given this market, make me a REASONABLE offer and i will consider it.

Thanks.

Chris

Attachments

• 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 69
Man...

I just depressed myself by spending the last half an hour reading classified ads and seeing the prices people have vehicles listed for.

I didn't realize how far values had dropped.

I will say $25,000 OBO. If anyone is interested in the truck, feel free to make me an offer as long as you believe it's reasonable. Please don't offer me 10,000 LOL. I don't need to sell it that bad... it's paid off.

Thanks,

Chris

Window Sticker Below:

Attachments

• window sticker.jpg
    window sticker.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 31
damn good price for only 8500 miles.
i paid not much more then that for my newest 06 with 20k miles last month.

$23,800

Still too high, make me an offer.

I want to sell this thing. The truck is paid off and i could use the cash i will get from it.

Thanks,

Chris