For Sale: ISB170 (CR 4BT) w/Allison 1000 - almost New old stock

Need any farm equipment??

Chris :evil

I could be interesting in some old iron.... lol I've been interesting in locating a Ward's, a Custom, a Lehr, Silver Kings, etc.... especially anything that has a 25" flathead Chrysler.

Of course you'd want the stuff we sold in the last sale. We don't have much in the odd brands left.

I'm thinking I may be needing your engine.
Chris

Of course you'd want the stuff we sold in the last sale. We don't have much in the odd brands left.

I'm thinking I may be needing your engine.
Chris

Isn't that the way it always works?

Let me know - did you have anything in particular in mind. I'm always interested in green paint as well, I just have my sights set on owning a Chrysler powered tractor in the not too distant future.

Isn't that the way it always works?

Let me know - did you have anything in particular in mind. I'm always interested in green paint as well, I just have my sights set on owning a Chrysler powered tractor in the not too distant future.
Must be able to walk around the shop. Can't have that better cram it with more antique ****. :lolly:

Must be able to walk around the shop. Can't have that better cram it with more antique ****. :lolly:

I just want to build a real "Hot Rod Tractor" - I've even been debating on simply picking up an old 9N Ford and doing a Funk V8 flathead conversion on it. But I like the inline 6 engines and I think one of these other tractors would be more functional for actually using them. LOL

So yes..... I can walk through the shop at the moment.... I must correct this!

Would someone be able to manipulate the tuning of this engine and transmission to use in a repower if "stock just ain't gonna cut it"?

Would someone be able to manipulate the tuning of this engine and transmission to use in a repower if "stock just ain't gonna cut it"?
should be able to, I would just need to know the ECM hardware. i.e. CM2150E, CM2250 ect.

I could be interesting in some old iron.... lol I've been interesting in locating a Ward's, a Custom, a Lehr, Silver Kings, etc.... especially anything that has a 25" flathead Chrysler.

SILVER KING! That brought me back to my previous job. My co worker was a silver king nut.