For Sale!!!!

SEOHPowerstroke

Project Developement
SBC triple disc w/4200 plate load (14 hooks) great shape. $2000

NV4500 Stroud transmission blanet. $250

03 Dodge CR ECM $500

Sorry House, I've been at the National Farm Machinery Show, I will try and get some pictures of it posted this evening.

does this clutch come with the spacer that u need, is it a blot in and go or do u need the spacer to shim out the tanny, i think that spacer was 1,200 or something. let me know.

Hey Josh, you dont happen to have the motor mounts from that engine I got off of ya? I just found out when my engine let go it destroyed the drivers side one.

Kevin, I do have my motor mounts from that engine, but they are Cummins to Ford mounts. Let me know if you still want them.

And Jeff, if there was a spacer Kevin has it on the engine still, and if I can get it back from Kevin then it will go with the clutch.

Kevin, is there a spacer plate on that engine?

Josh, there was a spacer on the engine, I just gave it to a fellow a week ago. I will ask him if he is going to use it.

Looks like I have a motor mount coming,, thanks though

josh i would be interested in that clutch if it has the spacer and everything i need to bolt it up and go, do u have to cut driveshafts and such with the installation of this clutch and josh what r u doing this year as far as a pulling truck u building a new one or what. talk at ya later man.

Josh, there was a spacer on the engine, I just gave it to a fellow a week ago. I will ask him if he is going to use it.

Looks like I have a motor mount coming,, thanks though

Yeah, I guess it's a $1200 dollar piece that I thought was connected to the clutch, didn't realize it was on the engine. I guess that's what I get for not putting it together myself.

I knew I paid for it, but didn't know what or where it was.

josh i would be interested in that clutch if it has the spacer and everything i need to bolt it up and go, do u have to cut driveshafts and such with the installation of this clutch and josh what r u doing this year as far as a pulling truck u building a new one or what. talk at ya later man.

Driveshafts aren't effected by this clutch setup.

My next project has not started yet. I'm still debating a few routes. I wish I could pull an open driveline truck in this area.:bang

Ill try Josh... he might part with it. Sorry I wish I knew... I wish I knew it was worth money,, lol,, I wouldnt have given it to him for free,, lol

No problem, it's my fault. If you can get it back to me great, if not I understand. I made the mistake.