Forced inductions issue?? Help?

Levi_plummer

Has anyone ever had problems with forced inductions i ordered a turbo from them a month ago and they said two weeks i have been getting the run around ever since. Are there any other good turbo builders who can build me an 80/92/1.10?

Has anyone ever had problems with forced inductions i ordered a turbo from them a month ago and they said two weeks i have been getting the run around ever since. Are there any other good turbo builders who can build me an 80/92/1.10?

Most likely something wasn't in stock, i Waited 6-8 weeks for my last turbo from them after getting the same type of bs every week.

I'll only order std s400's with the 83 or 96 wheel from them. Custom stuff forget about it, junk. go to JEB machine.

Yes, they have a abnormal wait for custom turbos but I wouldn't consider their stuff junk. I just switched to a FI unit over my box 80 with a drop in wheel and it is a very nice piece.

So you liked it pretty well Chase? So you are pretty pleased with it? Do you run it as a single?

Yes, I am currently running an 88/96/1.58 from them as a single and it has worked well so far.

Contact Smokem at Infinite Diesel on CompD.

Last edited:
A friend of mine had similar issues with a 65/71/.88. 6 weeks of bs and both of us making almost daily phone calls. Great turbo, absolutely awful customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd take my business elsewhere. If you can't return my phone calls, then you don't get my money. Simple as that

When I dealt with FIS, he had the best prices around period, I would buy box stock units and modify them. I never did try any custom stuff.

When I dealt with FIS, he had the best prices around period, I would buy box stock units and modify them. I never did try any custom stuff.

Back when dinasours roamed the earth... Hehe

Exactly, however lots of the same shops are still in the game.

Sorry lol I had to throw a little flac your way. Miss you pulling around here. Tired of the same trucks.

I had similar issues with them. Also after a premature failure, they were very quick to put the blame elsewhere. It was very obviously a build issue and caused damage to the other turbine which I was willing to eat if they helped with the secondary. I'm very aware of minimal to no warranty in race applications but I expected a little help considering the circumstances. They weren't interested in pictures, measurements, etc and just wanted to sell me another turbo. I would personally go elsewhere but a lot of people have had good luck with them.

I bought several turbos from them and always had good dealings and good luck with Jose. I gave him some firearms related stuff about a year ago and was told I'd get a good deal on some turbos next time I needed them. He gave me the runaround when I tried to buy chargers for my Datsun. I wouldn't buy from them now if they were 1/2 price.

I am going to give A shop a call monday and see how quick they can get me one.. Thanks for the help guys!

Sure wish I would have known this about a month ago...

I ordered the turbo on the 6th (a monday) Jose told me two weeks, i called at the end of the two weeks (a friday the 17th) they said i should have it the next friday (the 24th) then on monday afterwards i called he said it would leave out wednsday or thursday (29 or the 30th) (my deadline was the 2nd for a local armdrop race). So i call again on the 6th (may 6th) and he said it was billed to you today if the truck already ran it will leave tommarow. And still to this day (the 9th) i haven't been billed.

Last edited:
Back