Forced inductions issue?? Help?

I ordered the turbo on the 6th (a monday) Jose told me two weeks, i called at the end of the two weeks (a friday the 17th) they said i should have it the next friday (the 24th) then on monday afterwards i called he said it would leave out wednsday or thursday (29 or the 30th) (my deadline was the 2nd for a local armdrop race). So i call again on the 6th (may 6th) and he said it was billed to you today if the truck already ran it will leave tommarow. And still to this day (the 9th) i haven't been billed.

I got the same runaround. Their price was unbeatable for the unit I ordered, yet punctuality goes a long way with me... I'd even pay a little extra for it.

I got the same runaround. Their price was unbeatable for the unit I ordered, yet punctuality goes a long way with me... I'd even pay a little extra for it.

What do you mean i think you missed a few words there bud. Has anyone ever tried area diesel?

Noo your fine. I am thinking about going twins now an ht4c and maybe a hx50/hx55. I called my source for 52's and he said he hasn't seen any for two
Months.

Back