Ford DT466 Pulling Truck for Sale

im sorry but im hating america everyone selling there stuff because a ****ty economy.. bump for a nice running truck.

Just a question out of curiosity but is that a blower i hear on that truck? :drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1: bump for a sweet truck.

Just a question out of curiosity but is that a blower i hear on that truck? :drool1::drool1::drool1::drool1: bump for a sweet truck.

I don't know that it is not a blower but I'm gonna say its not. It sounds like a super farm tractor.

Awsome truck!!!!!! I wish my wife would drive my pulling truck but I can't even get her to drive in the antique tractor class.

I sure wish I could afford the truck and help you out. Bump for you.

this truck is very professionally built.engine is actually a 540 with all the tractor goodies,built for 5000 rpm,alot of custom stuff.columbus fuel system,profab drop box and reverser,blowproof can,slipper clutch,12 volt water injection,f-106 rear,hitch,solid suspension.not to mention that the truck itself is in awesome shape.i am not sure if anymore could be done to make any better of a puller.nadm has a class for this class as well.ready to run.clean title

Bump for an awesome truck, I have been waiting to see it in person for awhile I am right at the NY/PA line

rawdog is accuarte with what he has listed about this truck. However there are a couple discrepancies. Firtst in all of the videos the truck was turing up to 5,000 RPM however the engine was not built to do so. The torque curve is set more for 3,500 RPM. It can be built for 5,000 however when more gear was put into (faster wheel speeds) the truck was putting over 50 to 60 feet on second place because the engine was in it's built power band. Second, the engine is suppose to be a 525 cu. inches. When we assembled the engine we did not take measurements of the stroke or bore, etc. to find actual displacement but it is 525 or 540. Also in all of the videos the truck is runnig single cut super swamper tires. The truck had major problems with spinning the wheels inside of the tires due to the in-ability to install long screws for bead locks. I believe now Doug has Dick Cepek pulling tires and wheels for it.
Thanks. Tom.

I have not seen this truck in quite a few years, before all the mod stuff was done, But if it belongs to Doug Dano it is well taken care of and no expense was spared on building it, Sorry to here ya have to let it go.

Travis

Man,wish I had an extra $55k laying around and we don't even have a sled pull where I'm at.Bump before I get off:rockwoot: