Ford F250 CC SB Lifted Cummins 12V 6 Speed Fummins Blacked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duramaxallison0

2006 Ford F250 Crew Cab Short Box XLT
Fully Loaded black leather sunroof 6 disc etc
Black bumpers and new 20x9 BMF Novakane rims with newer 37" x 13.5" Toyo Open Country
6" Pro Comp Lift with dual Rancho shocks up front and single in rear
Has Cummins 12v motor swap with G56 6 speed manual behind
Motor has kill dowel pin (KDP) tapped, Airdog lift pump, #8 fuel plate, 5" straight piped, motor is 1997 cummins 215 hp model
Tranny has Valair Dual Disc Clutch
Motor and tranny have little miles on them and truck runs like a champ. Truck body itself has 85k
Run full synthetic throughout and run sulfur additive with injector cleaner every tank
Rack can be included. Is made for Polaris RZR but will fit any side by side or even four wheeler with some modifications.

Price I dont know really. Make offer I guess and pics ill get some up soon. I wasnt able to load them onto webshots or photo bucket for some reason. PM me with your email and ill get them to you. They are also on diesel truck resource.

Thanks Dustin and yes his old rig. Dont wanna sell it but back problems are making it happen. Get alot of compliments and good looks from people, plus some confused ones. Truck was going to be sold to buddy but couldn't get loan because of buying a brand new skid loader. Truck will get full detail inside and out before sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back