Ford F250 CC SB Lifted Cummins 12V 6 Speed Fummins Blacked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump. make offer. found truck I want to get before I down. Forgot to add truck has recon led interior lights, huskey floor mats, smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light, harley head lights with HID all around, black billet grill. Will delivery to kansas city area. Hopefully ill get new phone soon so I can get phone calls.

What are you looking for price wise? PM me if you dont want to post it. Thanks.

It would really help this post move along if you would add a price.

I disagree... people who are serious about it will contact him outside of the thread and hash it out.

Window shoppers will post up on the thread

I disagree with your disagreement...I think most of these people are doing just that...browsing. And posting up the thread...kinda like we are doing now :hehe:

I disagree with your disagreement...I think most of these people are doing just that...browsing. And posting up the thread...kinda like we are doing now :hehe:

tire kickers...

I PM'd him and we exchanged emails. We talked pricing, possible trade, etc.

I disagree... people who are serious about it will contact him outside of the thread and hash it out.

Window shoppers will post up on the thread

Childish antics in the form of Typing Tourettes will not be tolerated and will be promptly dealt with once they are discovered.

:thankyou2:

Are you guys getting pics? bump make offer. Would like to sell asap. buying house now instead of doin duramax build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back