Ford flash and boost Pressure

jwfrauts

Has anybody noticed lower boost pressure with the lastest Ford flash. (injector cycle). It does not matter if I run stock, street, or looney tunes it does the same. I can hit 32 psi if I ease into it in OD which is normal, but if I nail it, it only goes to 22 psi and the egt's go crazy (1550 from 60-80mph passing a car) Even if I ease into it and reach 30 psi it will drop down to 20psi if the transmission downshifts. The boost used to go up and stay at 27-29 at WOT before I blew up the egr cooler and had the new reflash. I also had new heads and headstuds put in it, also. The truck is an 06' f250 2wd cc with an afe open stg 2 filter, accufab elbow, SCT Looney Tunes, and a 4 in magnaflow exhaust.

I've got the shutdown cycle flash (06E17) and I can still hit 37 lbs on a hard pull. It usually stops at about 32 lbs or so normally.

If it is not the reflash, does anybody know what could be causing the low boost?

A leak somewhere, and also did you get your looney updated after the flash?

I haven't found any leaks yet and yes I got a new looney yesterday.

I'm no ford guy but my buddy has an 03 6.0 and his boost dropped to 22. Thought it was a flash but it ended up being a hole in one of his intercooler boots closest to the turbo. Not only that but the plumbing for the boost gauge was melting close to the turbo as well.....