Forecast

Were coming and bringing a Funny car and a little black truck. Worse case we drink beer on the tailgate.

To far to tow the trucks around just for the fun of it if its going to rain.

70% chance of rain friday last I checked.

Will Saturday be a make up day if need be? That may get more people heading to bowling Green if some are on the fence due to weather. $.02

Forcast was down to 30% last night. Back up to 50% today. And Saturday looks worse.

Our local WBKO.com is stilling saying 50% for Friday and 40% for Saturday, and I guarantee it will change again before the day is over. All the weather sites say something different. It is KY we will know Friday what the weather is going to do on Friday.

Last edited:
Everyone on here should bring one tarp each. This provides two benefits...1) We all run out and pin the tarps on the pulling track so it doesn't take forever and a day to re-prep - 2) more importantly, this will provide one helluva slip-n-slide!

Everyone on here should bring one tarp each. This provides two benefits...1) We all run out and pin the tarps on the pulling track so it doesn't take forever and a day to re-prep - 2) more importantly, this will provide one helluva slip-n-slide!

3) plus if everyone is ready for the "r" then it won't happen!!!! :hehe::hehe:

Drunken Slip and Slide FTW! :hehe:

Drunken Slip and Slide FTW! :hehe:

YES! Just don't be "that guy" that catches a nipple on one of the pins holding the tarp down! :doh::badidea: You don't want to be that guy...or girl.

Last edited:
I got Ben Gollon's ford 6L prostreet truck intow. Comin 38hrs. So rain or shine we are comin to have fun, hang out and support diesel motorsports

There are 9 of us coming up rain or shine. We will have the Valair show trailer and 2 pulling truck with us.

regardless of the chance of percipitation, there is a track dryer at beech bend so unless it percipitates three or four inches in an hour, show should go on w/o a hitch... hopefully lol

p.s. i will not say any words that start with r until sunday lmao

It's Ky. the weather is unpredictable except in July and August...."It's Hot"

There is a chance of the "R" but Beech bend can be dried and I'm sure you guys have pulled on a Moist track before.

It's Ky. the weather is unpredictable except in July and August...."It's Hot"

There is a chance of the "R" but Beech bend can be dried and I'm sure you guys have pulled on a Moist track before.

Exactly... I am exhausted and my feet hurt from all this anti-rain dancing. I've been a good girl all week and really have tried hard not to curse or anything...... It isnt going to "R". I have been following all the :rules:....lol :hehe: