Fort-Worth Tx dyno day

HT3500

IDK ANYTHING
Who wants to do one again, were thinking either th 10th or 17th of november. If there are a bunch $40 or what we might do if only a few trucks want to dyno we can charge more and allow more runs for tuning if desired. post if any one is interested, or call Bobby @817-528-2166 for info. Mica and Bret with ODRA I think are going to be involved also...thanks let us know guys

HT3500 said:
Who wants to do one again, were thinking either th 10th or 17th of november. If there are a bunch $40 or what we might do if only a few trucks want to dyno we can charge more and allow more runs for tuning if desired. post if any one is interested, or call Bobby @817-528-2166 for info. Mica and Bret with ODRA I think are going to be involved also...thanks let us know guys

Don't you know that interferes with deer season?! come on now Buck :doh:

November 10 is a possibility for me....Keep us updated

that list of trucks of yours keeps getting longer :hehe:

I'd like to see what my numbers are, haven't dyno'd in over a year...where in Ft. Worth?

Actually I'm not sure if I want to, don't want to make either you or 97360 look bad....:hehe: :hehe:

Im glad to see so many events popping up in North Texas. I hope in the near future there can be more sled pulls and races. I would really like to see sled pulls become a larger event set.

I have this old 12 v I have been kicking the idea around about pulling one day. Right now it is still our only truck, but after we get a new one....Im seriously considering it after the old one retires.

:rockwoot:

Were really trying to get more sled pulling going in tx. oh yah probly going to speedtek but were think about HPP again or were tryin to get Hot Street to do it, they say their dyno will do duallys no problem, but they also tried to sell me a quad downloader for my 96 12v "he said it was 215hp". My truck list does not include my gassers...

So where might speedtek or hpp be located?? A 215hp quad downloader for the 12valve??? You didn't know about those??? Where have you been??? :hehe: :hehe:

Hpp lewisville (Hpp racing where most N tx dyno events were heald in past years)
Speedtek haltom city the location where Jim fulmer did a long burnout!!

Gotcha, well keep us updated so I know which direction to go...

HT3500 said:
Hpp lewisville (Hpp racing where most N tx dyno events were heald in past years)
Speedtek haltom city the location where Jim fulmer did a long burnout!!

Yea, you know it's bad when you see a difference in the tires. BOTW: I won't make it, it's hurt!

Jim

One of those bad days huh Jim, what's hurt???maby ticky ticky noise...*bdh*

HT3500 said:
One of those bad days huh Jim, what's hurt???maby ticky ticky noise...*bdh*

Hung the rack in a pump and almost lost the whole truck.

Yeeouch!

~Wes~

If there is an event within an hour or so of my house you guys know I will show up.

If someone wanted to let me borrow a big charger I would go! :ft: I don't think using the stocker would let me do anything too respectable! lol

looks like Hot Street is the place Nov.17th www.hotstreetdfw.com new place very nice and they sell nos for the drug users, dually's don't need to remove outers, and the owner is pro burnout so let's lite um up...If a bunch of people show we can run into the night..cool huh. the question is when should we start? any ideas?????

I'm assuming this is going down on Saturday? I'd say start around nooner

Well,
If you want an old slow Excursion to laugh at,
that's 10 minutes from me...

I can make it... been meaning to stop by there, Looks like a fun place !

The more we have the better. Slow or fast if it is a diesel BRING IT

I'll be there!!! Maybe I can have my Camaro back together and the kickapoo joy juice hooked up to it by then.