Bob Wagner

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Thanks for your support.

Smartymads.jpg

SmartyPOWER.jpg

SmartyTUNED.jpg

Wagner and Associates : Home

Thank you

Can you hook me up Bob? I would like 1 of each. I have a new address from the last time, I will pm you that

Kevin

same here bob. soon as i get my turbos back, truck is going back to browns to get tuned and going by Reb. will have some stickers to put on as well. thanks bob.

Hey Bob, I'll take one of the top ones. How do you want me to do this? do you want me to PM you my address? Thanks! You guys rock :rockwoot:

How much money do I get back to run your sticker? Bean put up some coin to get his sticker on the truck. I would settle for live tuning also though.

Hey Bob, I went to use your website, but it dosent seem to be Canadian friendly.

Kevin, Hey man I plan to call you this week and its long overdue I know. I will send you a package no doubt.

Thanks man

Awesome Bob, I Pm's you my new phone number and address. Be good to hear from you again.... this year I am definately on for SEMA too... already primed the wife for it.

Thats awesome Bob!!! Ill take one of each if at all possible.....

PM with address OTW!!!!!

If you can go to his home page you can look through them and order them COD. When you check out there were no charges. thats why i did COD

Again Thanks Bob

Found a good home for mine.
Thanks Bob

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpg
    IMG_0214.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0215.jpg
    IMG_0215.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 29