Frieghtliner Cummins Duramax Ford Powerstroke Diesel Custom Mini Big Rig Semi !!!!!

ofshorexcursion

For Sale
Part Freightliner Part Ford F250 with many Custom built parts. TRUE HEAD TURNER. Ford 6.9 Diesel and Automatic Transmission. This truck gets more attention then any other vehicle we have owned! We love this truck! Rides good, tows and hauls good. Fun to drive. Cool truck! You could use this for so many things from daily driver, work truck, sunday cruiser! No CDL needed. Easy to drive. $9800.00. Open to all trades and offers. Thanks. Call 231-534-5060

Everything is new from the ground up

Super reliable to drive ANYWHERE

Custom automatic leveling AIR SUSPENSION
Automatic air compressor
Dual air tanks
Dual air horns (Sweeet!)
Custom 8' bed

Dual batteries
Chrome exhaust stacks (not loud inside cab, nice sound outside)
Diamond plate steps, bed, interior, etc
Aluminum fuel cell
CD/Stereo
Autometer gauges
Trailer Hitch
7 pin harness
Trailer brake controller
Led Lighting
Everything works

0192.jpg

017.jpg

001.jpg

080.jpg

Was wanting to see one on 19.5's, common rail and a 10 speed. Glws

Ya lets pick the most gutless motor there is and poor an auto behind it to tow with. Put a 5.9 and a 5spd in it alcoas and slam it and it would be cool.

Looks like an old FL body dropped on a crappy ford 3/4ton 2wd chassis.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Glad to see the thread getting so much attention! Keeps it at the top and makes it easier to sell!

Nice to meet all you keyboard cowboys, besides CSynder, sweet truck! Would love to see some pics when its finished.

Obviously my ad was written for the local craigslist. And priced for all the low ballers out there who need to "feel like they got such a good deal by talking the price down".

I know the truck is solid, rust free, 100% working, turn key ready to drive, and is a lot of vehicle for the money that I will let it go for. There are better rigs out there for sure, but not for the money.

If there is a better custom mini semi for the money then post the link to it and prove it!

if you think a 6.9 is gutless you've never driven a gutless engine, talk to me when you've driven a 5.7 GM diesel in a halfton with a trailer on.