front shackle install = vibration?

03f350stroker

always learning
Installed a warrior shackle set, to the front end, over the weekend. This was added to an existing pro comp 6 inch lift (springs in front and blocks in back). Wanted more clearence. Also intalled was a pro comp dual steering stabilizer. I couldnt install the 5.5 inch rear blocks, due to the fact that they sent too short of axle u bolts. Front end obviously sits a tad higher than the back. Took it for a test drive found it to vibrate at 50 to 65 mph (even when u let off the fuel), is this a pinion issue? any help will be apreciated! Thank you all.

Do you have a one peice or a two peice drive shaft?

Sorry about that, its is a two piece. Its is currently shimmed at the hanger bearing at 1.5 inches. This is how it was with the original 6 inch lift, and how i test drove it. 1/4 inch for every inch of lift is what pro comp recommends. I didnt want to add any more until i had a better idea of what was going on, if it needed to be shimed at the hanger bearing or if there is too much angle.

Ah ok. Thats what I was getting at. I assume you U-joint are all in check? Mine had a vibration at about the same speed but I had unbalanced tires. I got them balanced and it solved the issue.

If it drove fine BEFORE the shackles , then your alignment is now out. Longer shackles would rotate the housing back misaligning things.