FS: 05 dodge ctd....

paroxysym

i think its time... i am looking to let go of my 2005 quad cab short bed. she has 87k on her currently and has a 100k extended warranty. she is equipped with the offroad package, all power options, sliding rear window, 6 disc infinity, cloth seats, etc. i even have the original window sticker for it. i am the 3rd owner and have done alot of upgraded on this truck... mods currently installed on the truck that will be sold with the truck

- goerend tranny w/billet input, upgraded bands/converter/valve body & shift enhancer
- bd black flexplate
- s&b intake
- 5" turboback exhaust w/ 6" tip
- fass 150 hpfp
- isspro gauges boost, pyro, tranny installed in 3 gauge pillar pod
- 20% tint all the way around
- 35" procomp xats with maybe 10k on them
- chrome h2 rims w/ modded dodge center caps
- lorenz leveling kit w/ 6% coils
- bilstein 5100s on all 4 corners
- adjustable trackbar
- quadzilla xzt2
- truxport tonneau cover
- line x bedliner
- fire/ice under tailgate lightbar
- piaa foglights/headlights

i threw some 06 style badges in the 06 location on here and debadged her as well. i also have a couple thing like a srt-10 pillar and a steering column pod ill be letting go with it. she is a great truck, runs brilliant. i have had no problems with her at all. she doesnt even have 90k on her, and i have had her for almost 2 years... any questions let me know. im looking for $26.5k but would be open to any reasonable offers.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

if i were you id keep the truck and sell the gf...LOL

sucks man, i wish i could buy this off you, keep it another year then ill buy it for sure.

So why ya selling Mike? Say it aint so.

id like to get out of the payment, but i plan on buying another damn vehicle. makes no sense right? i think im losing my ass with all the money i have in it..

if i were you id keep the truck and sell the gf...LOL

sucks man, i wish i could buy this off you, keep it another year then ill buy it for sure.

who is that in your avatar?!?!?!

i may just hold you to that... maybe this time next year ill break 90k on it.