FS 1994 S10 with a 5.9 CR Cummins 2wd 887 rwhp with carrillo rods...Need to Sell ASAP

unfinished business

First, this is Brandon’s old truck from FirePunk. I only just took delivery of this truck, but now need to sell due to personal reasons. Please PM if you want details.

Mods:
New Carrillo Rods – 4 dyno pulls
Lightened Crankshaft
Exergy 100% over injector – 4 dyno pulls
Dual CP3s
FirePunk Built 48re Trans – it is like a Comp 2 without billet intermediate
The trans is controlled by Anteater
New head gasket and mains
S471/87/1.00
Ford 9” with Pinion brake
EEP Valve Springs
ARP 625 Studs
Fresh Headgasket
Billet Freezeplugs in block
Brand new slicks with 29.5 x 13.5 MT Slicks
FASS 250
Flywheel shield and trans scatter shield
The truck weighs approximately 3810# with a driver.

The truck just laid down 887 rwhp at Firepunk and they did all of the work. This truck has run 10.04 with less horsepower.

The truck does not really have gauges since the firepunk team logged everything during their runs. So, if you want gauges you will have to install some. Also, the bed sides need a little love. The truck overall is solid and ready to roll.

The truck does come with new bedsides, but they were for an extreme s10 so there are some clips on the outside for flares.

It also comes with the cowl fiberglass hood since the stock hood is on it with a hood stack.

Price is 19.5k obo. Need to move it ASAP for personal reasons. Make cash offer!

I will upload pics shortly.

My cell is 6107413711.

Thank you,

Paul Vasko

Apologies on the delay with pics. Should be able to put some up tomorrow evening. I have replied to all text messages. Price is OBO!! Family medical reasons force sale and time is a factor.

Back