Fs: 98 12v Q/c 4x4 5 Spd 600rwhp

THEKIDFAN

Thats the basics lol

It is White and was driftwood, I had the lower Line-X'd in the grey and it has faded but still looks good the bed is in good shape and in Black Line-X.
Is also a SLT Laramie with grey leather interior but the front drs. seat does show wear and the classic rip on the edge, back seat looks real good! Has the fake woodgrain dash and a nice Genos dash mat over a crackless dash.
Truck has 111,000 original miles and just over 11,000 miles on a Ponci's Diesel Center Performance built short block topped off with a PDR (when Piers' was in control of the quality control on porting) stage 2 head with arp (standard) studs.
PDC 62/71/.8 over a GT 4202 twins spool real nice and are much better for daily driving or towing then the previous bigger twin set!
NV 4500 has the 1 3/8" input shaft and one of Peters' very first 3250 DD clutchs, many can attest to the crazy soft pedal this clutch has yet has held up to 690+ rwhp for a time a few years back! Recently the 5th gear nut backed off so that was redone with the new Dodge nut (less then 3000 miles)
Truck also has a Denver Off Road Aluminum bumper with a 12k Milemarker winch that is yet to have been wired.
Also has new Raceline Renegade 8 20x8.5" Black wheels with 35x12.50x20 Toyo M/T's.
Also has a rare Air Bulldog hood with NACA ducts!
Lots of other goodies as well feel free to ask, and I'll work on some pics! I know the market is real tough right now and thats why I'm concidering this I just found a 06 Mega Cab loaded to the hilt and thats the reason I'm trying to sell this!
Price is $20,000 but is negotiable quite a bit depending on many extras!
I am in No. Cal. just West of Sacramento on I-80

Add to the parts list

Traction bars with heims at both ends
60gallon rep. Transfer Flow fuel tank
180gph 45psi fass

What all is done to the Injection Pump and the rest of the fuel system? Would you consider a trade? Long Bed or Short bed?

What all is done to the Injection Pump and the rest of the fuel system? Would you consider a trade? Long Bed or Short bed?

It is a long bed!

The pump was "maxed and balanced" by a small certified shop but I really dont know for sure what was or wasn't done. It has a 4k gov. kit and a custom Ponci ground plate in it. Also has a 2095 rack cap. I really have my eyes on this Mega Cab out here so not really interested in trades unless it was for a like Mega Cab.

anyone intrestead this is a nice truck runs great and well put together. Good luck with the sale Jeff

anyone intrestead this is a nice truck runs great and well put together. Good luck with the sale Jeff

Thanks Chad! Have a Merry Christmas

Truck can be had for much less just depends on what stays on it and what ends up on mommas 98

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Bump, for the after Christmas crowd!!

Price is very neg., just depends on what all you want on the truck when you drive away!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Bump, for the after Christmas crowd!!

Price is very neg., just depends on what all you want on the truck when you drive away!

:poke:
Starting to look like some parts are gonna make there way onto the wifes 98! Any buyers for a single turbo'd 450 horse 98 12V??