FS: BFG All Terrain T/A / KO 325/60/20

azfiveoh

I'm looking to sell my BFG All Terrain T/A / KO 325/60/20 (~ 35X12.50X20) tires. These tires are practically brand new with ~500 miles on them. The tires have never been off road or even seen a dirt road for that matter. They have never been used on the freeway, pulled a load, or been driven on with anything except an empty bed! These tires, for all practical purposes, are new. They were purchased from discount tire with road hazard certificates. The certificates offer free replacement of any tire that cannot be safely repaired due to road hazard. These certs are $50 per tire.

These tires are sold on tire rack for $401 each, not including any applicable s/h charges. I am offering my tires for $1200, including the road hazard certs.

The tires look and ride great. I am only selling these because I added some lift to my truck and want a larger and wider tire to fill the gap.

Please email me at fast5oh@hotmail.com for pictures or if you have any questions. The tires are located in AZ. I would prefer a local sale, but I would be willing to ship these at the buyer's expense.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• bfg2.jpg
    bfg2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 25
  • bfg1a.jpg
    bfg1a.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 26
Back