FS/FT 06 F-350 6.0 10" Lift, 40" Nittos, 22" XSs

NCcummins

NADEAU
I'm listing this for a buddy of mine who is only selling to get a Dodge Mega Cab around equal value and 6 speed. He will trade even for one lifted with 37's or a stock one plus cash or a very nice 7.3 6 speed plus cash. The truck is a 2006 F-350 with 49,xxx miles. It has a 8 inch 4 link conversion Rough Country lift along with a 2 inch BDS perch in front and 1 inch block in the rear with bilstein shocks all the way around. The tires are 40x15.50R22 Nitto Mud Grapplers wrapped around 22" black XD Hosses with 1.25" wheel spacers. The truck has Lariat Gray interior, leather seats, dual captains chairs in front, and a bench seat in the rear. It also has a flip up DVD TV, 2.5 window tint everywhere (except front 2). For power it has a Banks Big Hoss system with the PDA, K&N cold air intake, and a 5" exhaust which is straight piped. This truck has a extended warranty through Ford until May of 2012 on everything except suspension. Also the truck has on board air which powers 4 trumpet train horns and a ryno-lined bed.

KBB:
http://www.kbb.com/ford/f350-super-...2|true&pricetype=private-party&condition=good

Asking $38,000 OBO but would ideally like to trade for a Mega Cab of equal value.

Please contact Tyler at:
828-508-2559 or superstar4x4@gmail.com

tyler5.jpg

tyler4.jpg

tyler3.jpg

tyler2.jpg

tyler6.jpg

tyler1.jpg

I drove the van 1,100 miles in 18 hours yesterday from NC to ME and it did awesome. 50+ mph winds in CT and didn't feel a thing on the bridges. The only part that worried be was when truckers would pull up, roll their window down, and attempt to take a picture while it was pouring the rain. Rained the whole time from NC to ME. Where is winter????? 50 and sunny in Maine today. Hopefully some snow soon.