FS/FT: 2006 Toyota Tacoma Pre-runner

erion109

I am looking to trade my 2006 Toyota Tacoma for a Diesel. It has about 65k miles on it and is in great condition. I use Mobil 1 Syn oil in it every 5k miles. All regular maintenance has been done. I'm looking for an 05 or newer Duramax or Cummins, crew cab with less than 120k miles. My family doesn't fit as well in the Tacoma and I need some more pulling capabilities. I'm asking $19,900 for the Tacoma so something of equal value is what I'm looking for. If you have something within the year and mileage range, I can pay a little. I own my truck and have title in hand. Please email with any questions.

Thanks,
Jayson

Attachments

• t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
  • t2.JPG
    t2.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 0
  • t3.JPG
    t3.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
Wow, cool truck, is it 100% stock as it came from Toyota, or does it have some modifications?

I have definitely done a few upgrades to include:

HID headlights, Topper, Yellow Fogs, Custom Grill, Redline Hood struts and easy down tailgate, weathertec floormats, Ipod Adapter, and that's about it (or all I can think of for now).

That is not a prerunner, i got all excited and stuff, even got a lil wet lmao :blahblah1:

Thanks man! I appreciate the bump. It looks like I'm going to keep the Tacoma. I haven't had much interest anywhere the truck is listed. I don't have to sell it and is it a paid-for vehicle. I just wanted a little more room for the kids and dad wants a diesel. :). Found a guy with an 06 DMAX locally but he is upside down in his truck and he seems to think he needs to sell his truck for what he has "invested" in it. I tried to explain to him that vehicles aren't typically an investment, but you know how kids are. Anyway, thanks again!
-Jayson