FS: HX40/HT3B Compounds

Trying to get ahold of atchley to see if he wants them.

Do you know if its a super 40 or a regular?

Well Justin you are a good guy so I will give your add a bump. Hope you get them sold soon.

Justin... I hate to do this to ya... put me in line for the 40 if you sell the bottom turbo and piping... :st:

Haha. No problem it's getting to be a pretty long list. For those of you interested in the 40 I have another one that is in desperate need of a rebuild that I know nothing about. It's really rough looking and has a t4 flange. Someone make me an offer.

Haha. No problem it's getting to be a pretty long list. For those of you interested in the 40 I have another one that is in desperate need of a rebuild that I know nothing about. It's really rough looking and has a t4 flange. Someone make me an offer.

I have no idea what it's worth... but I would love to have it... I have seen um go from $200 to $300 in good shape... so... I give ya $75 shipped.?.?. LMK

Come on guys, the seller has four small children at home, and he said tonight was the last night they would have electricity til he can get these sold, they've all been eating ramen noodles for the past week too...Not Really Lol, No children involved ... But let's get these moving, new charger and waste-gate should be here soon!