FS: PDR bHT3B turbo, HX35 14cm housing, hot pipe, marine inn, hx35 core

12v Ford

I have for sale some twin turbo parts that I had on a pdr towing setup.

The turbo is a bHT3B/26cm undivided housing from PDR. It has about 60k miles and is in good shape. Asking $300 plus s&h. I'm guessing s&h would be around $40.

I have a hot pipe from PDR for the HX35 to 3B with a 1/2" spacer for the hx35. The hot pipe is wrapped and has the separate pipe welded in for the waste gate flow. Asking $300 plus S&h.

PDR 14cm waste gated housing with ported waste gate hole and enlarged flapper. Also have a brand new waste gate to go with it. Asking $300 plus $15 s&h

HX35/12 core off a 96 cummins. All is good but the compressor wheel is dinged up from a welding bb going through it. No waste gate actuator. Turbo was still running and working on the truck when I pulled it off. Asking $100 plus s&h

PDR 370 marine injectors. Used with about 80k miles on them. Don't know if they are good or not. Truck was smoking at idle with them. Asking $100

All of the products are negotiable. I can send pics if needed. I travel most of CO and NM for work if someone is close and wants to meet. I live in the four corners area. Thanks.

Added some more pics to the album. I may have the hotpipe and 3b sold. I've also got some more parts to add. I'll put them in the album then list them here.

The other stuff added is all off a 96 manual trans motor:

1. harmonic balancer
2. Intake tube
3. Motor mounts
4. rpm sensor
5. hx35 oil supply line with fittings
6. Stock set of head bolts
7. ECM with wiring harness minus the 2 cable for the grid heater
8. water jacket top and bottom pieces
9. Trans adapter piece
10. Boost sensor off he351cw turbo
11. stock exhaust manifold with 1/4" npt, not cracked, in good shape

Let me know if any of the items are of interest and well negotiate.

The 14cm housing is for a hx35???
Txt pics to 330-268-9451

Yes it's for an hx35. I'll send pics. I have the back cover plate for it if you need it, but I don't have the bolts and spacers to bolt the wastegate on.

The injectors and tranny adapter piece are sold. Still have the 14 cm wastegate and other stock parts.

Motor mounts, rpm sensor, and water jacket/radiator hookup mounts are gone.

Still have:
PDR 14cm waste gated housing with ported waste gate hole and enlarged flapper. Also have a brand new waste gate to go with it. Asking $300 plus $15 s&h

HX35/12 core off a 96 cummins. All is good but the compressor wheel is dinged up from a welding bb going through it. No waste gate actuator. Turbo was still running and working on the truck when I pulled it off. Asking $100 plus s&h

Off Stock '96 cummins:
1. harmonic balancer
2. Intake tube
3. hx35 oil supply line with fittings
4. Stock set of head bolts
5. ECM with wiring harness minus the 2 cable for the grid heater
6. Boost sensor off he351cw turbo
7. stock exhaust manifold with 1/4" npt, not cracked, in good shape