FS: S475 and S360

PSD0389

I have a borg warner S475/96/1.32 for sale. Cast wheel, T6, has only 10 miles on it in great shape, no excessive shaft play. I have the 90 degree v band elbow and clamp to go with it as well. Asking $700 shipped

S360/68/.9 for sale. Cast wheel, came from E.D. with a vband welded on the compressor inlet. Has about 10k miles on it, no excessive end play, T4. Asking $650 shipped
Untitled by Matt Popiel, on Flickr

Interested in the 60. What size vband on it? I'm assuming .91 A/R because .9 is an s400 size? Interested in trades?

Last edited:
Interested in the 60. What size vband on it? I'm assuming .91 A/R because .9 is an s400 size? Interested in trades?

It's a 4" od v band and yeah sorry typo it is a .91. The flange was installed by E.D. What all do you have to trade?

I'm in limbo on the trades at the moment. I'm trading a nv5600 for a whole pile of engine stuff. 12v rods, PDI t4 manifold are the main items available for trade.

Is the 4" an HX40?

Sorry I should have specified. Its a 4" marmon style flange. Im not really looking for anything like that though so Id probably just be interested in selling it outright

I'm still be interested in that elbow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk