Fuel filter?

I use Fleetguard HF6604 for the fuel filter and FS1001 for the water separator. FASS 150 here.

I've had one win fuel filter split on me. If it happens again, I will switch to donaldson

Got the wix33405 and the wix33528 on there for now. Will have to track down somebody around here that deals with fleetguard or Donaldson. Will probably order them off the net and change the wix at my next oil change. How are the Baldwin filters?

Any Cummins parts house can get you fleetguard. You can also go to a Cummins distributor if they are close.

Edit: Chrysler won't have the fleetguard filters you need. I meant any big truck shop that services Cummins engines.

Last edited:
I will run up to the kenworth dealer and see what they have in stock. Will probably get new fass filters since the pump burnt up. They should be getting it tomorrow then get it back, maybe they will put new filters on it. If not the wix filters that I just replaced will have to do till next oil change.

If your in town Mike, Baillies sells the fleetguard filters you need to replace.

Back