Fuel heater

jambbii

milk
In the process of building a new fuel system. I am not planning on running the heater. Anyone else not run theirs?

Josh

I would be willing to bet 95% of people with a FASS system don't have a fuel heater.

If you move to a colder climate, just make sure you put some additive in the tank.

Josh I just hooked mine up recently just to see if it would help knock down the smoke a little in this cooler weather, didn't make much difference.

I dont have one and its been below 0 for the last couple days. I dont think that little heater could keep up with the fuel flow anyways.

Josh at what RPM were you dropping fuel pressure? And whos pump are you going with?

Thanks for the replies! Trapper, going full aeromotive setup soon. Tank is tapped and I have a filter setup. Just waiting for some extra cash to buy the pump and regulator. I am below 10psi by the time I hit 3000rpm.

No heater here, and no problems, I have started it around 18 deg. and had no problem.

Aeromotive has soom nice stuff, I'm going to have to see it when your done, HazMat19 you still have to use your heater grids though? right.

Back