fuel line ?

Edged Dodge

Full pull all the way
What would be the gain if i put bigger line and connecting tubes on my dodge?

hell ya do it. i am going to after i put a bigger pump on it. It should smoke all the way through when on the top end also

hell ya do it. i am going to after i put a bigger pump on it. It should smoke all the way through when on the top end also

I wouldn't go that far. That all depends on how much air you've got.

what kind of vp 44 should i get? hrvp, scheid lightning, or II's new dragon fire.

What would be the gain if i put bigger line and connecting tubes on my dodge?

If all you have done to the truck is what's in your sig leave the stock injector lines on there, you won't really be gaining anything. Upgrading the lines that supply the VP would be money better spent since the more volume of fuel you can supply one the happier it is.

what kind of vp 44 should i get? hrvp, scheid lightning, or II's new dragon fire.

Do you drive the truck daily? What are your goals/plans for the truck? If you are going to drive it daily my advice would be to stick with a good SO pump and be done with it.

Now I have 1/2 fuel line to my vp now and a big life pump also my fuel pressure is never below 15psi ant wot and 21 at idle. Next question being if I don't upgrade my line what injectors should I go with? I mean bigger then what I have now

Now I have 1/2 fuel line to my vp now and a big life pump also my fuel pressure is never below 15psi ant wot and 21 at idle. Next question being if I don't upgrade my line what injectors should I go with? I mean bigger then what I have now

Get a set of 150HP injectors from just about any of our vendors, I really like the Dynomite Diesel (DDP's) units. They are gonna run hot till you get more air to it though, so keep in mind that with them you are going to have to baby the truck some so as not to kill the stock turbo (which is what I assume you have).

I don't care about the stock turbo I have a set of twins to go on but I don't have head studs to put in it right now. I'm just going to put on my silver bullet on for now.

150's or 200's then, not knowing how much air you have it's hard to recommend sticks, sorry.

it doesn't "lope" more pissin and kickin....i think they made my vp go out.... and good luck w/ em not leaking...