Fuel lines for CR

Cummins016spd

Justin
This is for a friend, but I think we got everything we need minus fuel lines.
Got the pump, front cover, pump gear the kit was originally bought for a vp that's why we need the fuel lines. Main question is where can I get the fuel lines and if there's anything else I'm missing let me kno thanks

O and I've been using the search all day haven't found to much helpful info.

Aren't the front gears on a CR straight cut and the 12v/vp engines helical?

I beleive so...that's why Im here to get the info I need, and if it won't work or he's needing to buy another kit plz let me know he's looking to do this soon

If the gears are different he's going to have to find all new gears for the front end of the engine in order for it to work and that's going to be $$$.

Why is he wanting to p-pump a CR anyways?

He's stuck at 4k rpms and pulls against some prett bad a** 12 valves lol looking for a way to win I guess

Not sure it was bought as a kit and he was looking to buy the kit from the original guy who bought it...I was also thinking that they wouldn't fit b/c it was bought for a vp. so has anyone ppump a cr that knows what all it takes...his truck runs fine now and it's a pretty strong running truck, this conversion will more than likley be in the winter since he's gonna have to save some money to make this build happen. Thanks for all the info by the way guys

There is a outfit that is making kits for CR but IIRC the kit cost more that a kit for a 24v cost.

The kit is not cheap. Timing Case will need to be custom made, as will the pump gear. Scheid can make the lines, I got mine through them. I would call woodruff or power house diesel for the cover and gear.

Could he just find a 12 or 24 valve crank and modify his crossover tubes to fit his new lines.

Could he just find a 12 or 24 valve crank and modify his crossover tubes to fit his new lines.

Thats what I was thinking about getting 24V CR pump lines. CR stuff isn't to hard to find. I don't know if the CR cross tubes will fit my 24V injectors.

I'm building a 6.7L P pump engine. Hoping that the 12v gear box fits onto the engine. I haven't tried it yet.:evil

Sell the CR and swap in a 12v. He will be much further ahead in the end. Money and bottom end strength.

Who's front cover do u have cuz a 12valve nor a 24alve will line up has to be custom

John Robinson used at stock 12v cover on his CR. He had to move some dowels around but it fit fine.
OP...call John. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help ya out.