Fuel Only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DONK78 said:
I gots to throw this out there but what difference does it make if someone chooses to run any type of drugs. We can make the same argument for chips and tuners and anything in between. Going faster revolves around one thing, cubic dollars. Show me a guy that can run a 10 in a truck built in his own garage and the only thing I will have to say is nice truck!!
I don't think our good friend "Shawn" is debating preference, he's just asking about All fuel vehicles.
However, cylindrically speaking "Achieving Cylinder Efficiency" (block preparation tricks) provide a better foundation.

Ok, here's a simpler correlation:
A little mouse was driving through the jungle in his corvette. The mouse came upon an elephant stuck in the mud, the mouse asked the elephant "What's wrong?" the elephant replied " I'm stuck in the mud"
The mouse said "I'll back up my corvette, wrap your truck around the bumper then I'll pull you out. About a week later, the elephant was walking through the jungle and came upon that little mouse sitting in his corvette stuck in the mud. The elephant asked "do you need help?" the mouse replied "yes" The elephant said, I'll back up then wrap you arms around my appendage and I'll pull you out.

So, the moral of this story is "If you have a large appendage, you don't need a corvette"

Remember, Leaking Balloons need more air :hehe:

Yes Fletcher you are absolutly rite. I would not of thought of drawing a picture that my self but I like the way you think.

Show me a guy that can run a 10 in a truck built in his own garage and the only thing I will have to say is nice truck!!

PS: It is sometimes more cost effective to let someone build you exactly what you want than to order and wait and find out they can't build what they claim. ( ONLY IN CANADA EH)

Fletcher said:
I don't think our good friend "Shawn" is debating preference, he's just asking about All fuel vehicles.
However, cylindrically speaking "Achieving Cylinder Efficiency" (block preparation tricks) provide a better foundation.

Ok, here's a simpler correlation:
A little mouse was driving through the jungle in his corvette. The mouse came upon an elephant stuck in the mud, the mouse asked the elephant "What's wrong?" the elephant replied " I'm stuck in the mud"
The mouse said "I'll back up my corvette, wrap your truck around the bumper then I'll pull you out. About a week later, the elephant was walking through the jungle and came upon that little mouse sitting in his corvette stuck in the mud. The elephant asked "do you need help?" the mouse replied "yes" The elephant said, I'll back up then wrap you arms around my appendage and I'll pull you out.

So, the moral of this story is "If you have a large appendage, you don't need a corvette"

Remember, Leaking Balloons need more air :hehe:

OMFG!!!:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

i see brother Fletcher has been busy. poor Eric. glad to see Fletcher has taken time out of his day to bless us with a fantastic story about the mouse and elephant.

The Fat Kid
Andy

Probably would have gone a 9.3x without that hiccup off the line too

We have been multiple 8.7x in mid to high 150 mphs on fuel and water only @ 3550 pounds (tube chassis).

Fletcher could go faster if he'd stop hittin' the brakes so he didn't get kicked off the track again.. :shake: :poke: :pop:

Lucky Jeff said:
Fletcher could go faster if he'd stop hittin' the brakes so he didn't get kicked off the track again.. :shake: :poke: :pop:

LOL!, you noticed that? I would have been BANNED for life, The track made it perfectly clear when they tech my truck that day:rules:

Fletcher said:
LOL!, you noticed that? I would have been BANNED for life, The track made it perfectly clear when they tech my truck that day:rules:

look likes someone should be getting there truck legal and ready so you wouldnt have to be banned and wouldnt have to put on your brakes. But i still :bow: at the presence of greatness.

TMONEYDIESEL said:
look likes someone should be getting there truck legal and ready so you wouldnt have to be banned and wouldnt have to put on your brakes. But i still :bow: at the presence of greatness.

Ernie's five years old now, he'll be staying the same unless one of my sons take's it on or it falls into the hands of a new owner, I have to start focusing on my new truck "Dennis"

Fletcher said:
Ernie's five years old now, he'll be staying the same unless one of my sons take's it on or it falls into the hands of a new owner, I have to start focusing on my new truck "Dennis"
Did "Burt" undergo a name change?:poke:

RacinDuallie said:
Did "Burt" undergo a name change?:poke:

Opps, I think the microstructure of my brain's spontaneous activity drew an inference stimulating cortexi stages of electrodes recording them into activity clusters of neurons.

Or, the only other explanation I could cite would be the adulation levels sustained repeatedly thinking about the day I finally get to meet Dennis Perry (my idol):rockwoot:

Fletcher said:
Opps, I think the microstructure of my brain's spontaneous activity drew an inference stimulating cortexi stages of electrodes recording them into activity clusters of neurons.

Or, the only other explanation I could cite would be the adulation levels sustained repeatedly thinking about the day I finally get to meet Dennis Perry (my idol):rockwoot:

I crack myself up:hehe:

Fletcher said:

Bill, after spending some time with your idol this past week, I can tell you that, per conversaions with him, the feeling is mutual if not more one-sisded in his directon. He couldn't shut up talking about you. :blahblah1: