Fuel pressure ??

redneckcummins

Gonna put either a fass or airdog on my truck and goin to bypass the stock housing. Were are u guys tyin into to get fuel pressure? Thanks Daniel.

Are you asking about a gauge location. If so you should put it as close to the cp3 as possible.

get a RPG 6000 from quadzilla and be done w it. that way you can hook up a sensor for your low pressure out of the fass/AD and toggle between both. you may want to call their tech...ask for justin. as the last time i tried to buy one from a dlr i couldnt. but they hooked me up since they were servicing my old rpg 3000

Ive got the rail psi gauge from quad and a fuel psi gauge(electrical) "t"d near the cp3..My airdog II died on me yesterday..My quad showed normal rail psi but my line psi was from 2psi-0psi..So basically id say invest in one of each..Driving around easy i would have never knowed without the gauges..Once you open her up it would fall on its face..Very happy i did both and prolly saved my a cp3 purchase :bow:

I got a fitting from Pureflow (90deg elbow coming off the cp3) that has a 1/8-27 npt in the top for a mechanical gage.

I got a fitting from Pureflow (90deg elbow coming off the cp3) that has a 1/8-27 npt in the top for a mechanical gage.

Yes these work excellent as well..Not very expensive to pick up and make the install a breeze..You can get them at genos,vulcan etc