fuel setup?

kylev90

I have a 95 F250 PSD and am ready to drop in stage one injectors. I am lost on where to begin for a fuel setup. Some say a super duty pump with regulated return? I want to stay fairly cheap and plan to go no further than stage ones so i dont need anything extreme. Anybody have a setup they have really liked? Or any ideas?

Buy a cummins!, or a gun... Kidding ford people, just a joke.

ya ur prolly right......i heard of a gun show coming up with a few nice 50 cal. chromes.......haha*bdh*

you dont need a fuel system for stage 1s but if you want one then check out beans diesel performance they make a nice fuel system for the OBS with a single or dual pump setup

Fuel

You can build your own for about $5-600

SD fuel pump
Filter and head
Regulator
A few trips to the hydraulic shop for fittings and such
Relay
Wiring
Fuel line and Clamps
All depends on how big a hurry you are in :)
I have been gathering parts for a while to do mine. as I have had money to spend on it.
:charger:

fuel sys

you really dont need one for stage 1's but if you want one for future modifications the one i helped build for a friend has worked flawlessly. and cheaper than the others out. pm me for some details and parts list.

shop

in dayton oh we work on our trucks at a friends shop.
Quick Rev in Kettering OH.

You can build your own for about $5-600

SD fuel pump
Filter and head
Regulator
A few trips to the hydraulic shop for fittings and such
Relay
Wiring
Fuel line and Clamps
All depends on how big a hurry you are in :)
I have been gathering parts for a while to do mine. as I have had money to spend on it.
:charger:

I would like some info on this please .

Dieselsite's OBS CPR fuel. Comes with the SD electric pump, all the lines, pre-filter, post filter, regulated return, fuel bowl/pump delete, fuel cooler, inertia switch, relay, oil pressure switch, and all the related hardware for about $1000.00. To me it was worth it as I'm not as handy as some of these guys are.