Fuel Systems?

ztdamico

Cummins Fan
What kind of fuel system are some of you guys running...with a bigger P-Pump

had a FASS 150 this year, but Im upgrading to an A1000. Seen a lot of good reports about them and i hope it does me good!

I have a Big FASS on my Ppump been on there for 3 years. Works great.
Get something that will handle 60 psi.

aeromotive belt driven off of the fan pully. the universal bracket fits a couple cover bolts with some minor massaging, and a little quick machining of the threaded part the fan screws to and you are set. makes all the press and volume you could even need and isnt too expensive.

from the aeromotive site:
Availble as a kit (P/N 17140) includes: Pump, Bracket and Pump Pulley.

http://www.aeromotiveinc.com/products.php?prod=6

we used the bbc mounting bracket iirc. the kit included both pulleys and a belt that was too short. never a shortage of fuel for sure.

Last edited:
I ran an AirDog and Raptor combo last year. Used the Raptor to adjust my pressures where I needed them. I saw no difference at all in the way the truck ran from 40-60 psi. I think if your anywhere in that range you are fine. Unsure of what I will run next year. Probably gonna take a couple units. Maybe 2 of our new 180/240 units @60 psi.

I run a DSR fuel system very similar to a Waterman pump runs off the front ofthe auxiliary gear through the front cover

We have a FASS 95-240 65psi on Destroked have not had any problems.We have the injectionpump duel feed.

Dale