fueling box

Dazed&Confused

Surfing my own world
Since i just picked up another 24v im looking at doing some upgrades in the future. I ran a Comp box on my last truck and was happy with it. I know a few running Juice with Attitudes that have had issues but using the old Attitude monitor. Ive heard Quadzilla is hit or miss on how they work. Im leaning towards a FMS or a new Juice. I have the opertunity to pick up a Smarty as well. Id like to hear from those running either and how they like them.

I ran the fms with the smarty. Loved it. Went to a redline now for pulling. The fms was smooth power and adjust on the fly was nice. U can turn it on or off while driving. I thought it was better than the comp.

I ran the fms with the smarty. Loved it. Went to a redline now for pulling. The fms was smooth power and adjust on the fly was nice. U can turn it on or off while driving. I thought it was better than the comp.

I run his old FMS! I have ran it with a Smarty and the MVP. Personally I like the MVP and the FMS better. I stole that combo from Timbeaux.

I run a tst comp and i like it a lot, about to put an mvp on when i get it running tonight or tomorrow...

Ill have to look into the mvp i guess. Its been a long time since I've messed with a VP truck.

Back when my truck was a VP, I ram a TST comp stacked with an edge ez. The combo made great power,but sometimes I had a little shutter when the TST was on, but it was no big deal. Overall it was a great running combo.

Thats what i want to stay away from is the stutter. The 3 truck's around here running Quad boxes stutter and surge. I'm looking for more smooth power since this will be my tow pig/DD.

The powermax 2 and 3 don't stutter as bad as the comp,, but i didn't really notice a stutter either till i went to larger injectors...

I'll vote for the FMS. Decent power, adjustable on the fly, it also has a digital display.

What stutter are people talking about? The brief stutter around 2800 rpms when it revs past the factory rev limiter.

Mine happens at level 4 and above.. When you let off the pedal or are cruising at speed with a bit of boost, it will try to out fuel your useful air and rpm so it seems,

I've never really noticed this that's why I asked. Also though it has been almost a year since I drove my truck with the comp box. The ADR doesn't surge since I got ride of the 1000 tunes. It used to be bad with the cruise set at 45mph. I run the beta comp tune now. With too much throttle it will definitely snuff out the charger if you have little to no boost on the higher levels.

I've never really noticed this that's why I asked. Also though it has been almost a year since I drove my truck with the comp box. The ADR doesn't surge since I got ride of the 1000 tunes. It used to be bad with the cruise set at 45mph. I run the beta comp tune now. With too much throttle it will definitely snuff out the charger if you have little to no boost on the higher levels.

Have you ever ran any of the 4k beta tunes. Those were nice and smooth.

FMS is where its at, just have to stack with a timing box. So much adjustability and it will hold egts wherever you set them.

Im leaning hard towards the FMS since Bluechip is the only company i don't have experience with. Might as well give them a shot.

Y run a box that some people have problems and some dont. Compaired to a box that no has had problems with?

FMS all the way, was the first box I ever used and to be honest wish i would of kept it.

Back