Fueling Recommendations?

jdgleason

I have a friend who has a 24v that isnt setup well. He has an HX35 over an HX55. He has some 110 horse injectors not sure of the make, a hotrod vp44 and lift pump. He runs out of fuel quick and has a tough time spooling the chargers. Looking for some recommendations on different injectors and any other recommendations you have.
Thanks!

Yeah your gonna need some bigger sticks probably atleast 150's and some sort of wire tap box.

Hes just running a juice :doh: he had a smarty and got rid of it? lol The guy is taking all of his advice from a guy near here with no idea wtf he is doing and I know most on this site are much more knowledgeable in the cummins arena than me.

edge drag comp, hurricane stage 2 injectors (something like a 6x13), cross tubes, what psi are you running to the pump?

Comp replacing or in addition to the juice? Any recommendations on what cross tubes or size? Dont hold me to this but I believe with his 110s it would drop to 8 or so psi at WOT.

Yeas in replacement of, drag comp hot box is my recommendation. Cross tubes will depend on injectors monster pump mike builds his cross tubes to match his sticks for example. In my opinion you need more fuel to that pump I run 22 psi to mine and it never drops no matter idle or wot.

No problem bro. Check out an aeromotive 1000 with a regulator 1/2 inch lines easy setup very clean and pressure is always there. And the price is good.