G56 and related parts

mxhunter147

Gear Head
I'm swapping my G56 to a 48re, so everything pertaining to the manual transmission is for sale.

The transmission is out of a 2006 4x4, with 88,000 miles. Everything is perfect with it. $2,000

I have a Valair ceramic/kevlar single disc and the hydros to go with. These two have about 10,000 miles on them, hydros are perfect and the clutch is in real good shape.

$800 for the clutch

$200 for the hydros.

is the transmission still for sale and id need the shifter and linkage too? and would you ship it?

Is there a number I could contact him at? Id like to knw if he'd ship it or and if he accepts papal?

Sorry I haven't checked the thread in a couple days. Yes it's still forsale, I will ship and I will accept pay pal. You can call or text me at 573-579-6147

Can I ask why you are switching from a G56 to a 48re ? I've been considering a manual with a DD.

Price on the clutch dropped to $600. I also have the petals, steering column and floor console for sale. Not really sure what to ask for these pieces yet.

I'm still looking for an auto steering column, brake petal, floor console and trans cooler so let me know if you have anything.