g56 reverse

Matt you are harder on shi!t than anyone i know. lol
:hehe: well ya and that same tranny aint got 6th gear anymore!!! And my nv5600 wont stay in 3rd!! But why it matter the engine is shot :bang Mike is getting it back together soon tho! :Cheer:

X2!

Matt's other tranny makes two 6th main & countershaft gear sets we need...

a couple more seasons like last year and we're gonna take his Wall of Shame and reassemble all the trashed parts into a truck and stick it on a pole to use for a sign at the shop. :hehe:

? i do have have the 6th gear cluster for the bottom shaft. 6th gear on the top is the input shaft which i have as well.

? i do have have the 6th gear cluster for the bottom shaft. 6th gear on the top is the input shaft which i have as well.
So you have the 6th gear off the top of mainshaft, and ya i was wondering if you had the enite countershaft? Thanks pm me with prices

X2!

Matt's other tranny makes two 6th main & countershaft gear sets we need...

a couple more seasons like last year and we're gonna take his Wall of Shame and reassemble all the trashed parts into a truck and stick it on a pole to use for a sign at the shop. :hehe:
:hehe:Ya we have alot of work to do!! But hopefully you will have the truck today!:cheer: Now i just have to figure out how to get this engine here in PA down to your shop as well

6th gear on the top shaft is your input shaft! No i dont have a complete counter shaft, all i have left if the 5-6 cluster.

6th gear on the top shaft is your input shaft! No i dont have a complete counter shaft, all i have left if the 5-6 cluster.
Yes i know that was my fault :bang ok well the main thing i need is the full countershaft so nevermind,